Become a Corporate Partner
We want to work with corporates, both big and small, to create partnerships that are mutually beneficial, and that help us to achieve our vision and aim.
- Our vision is a world without anyone losing their lives to drowning.
- Our aim is to reduce drownings and the impact of drownings in the community across the UK and Ireland.
The risk of losing one’s life to drowning touches us all, including your employees and your customers. From raising money to raising awareness, corporate partnerships are vital to helping us to reduce the number of lives lost to drowning.
Why Partner with the Royal Life Saving Society UK (RLSS UK)?
Partnering with RLSS UK = social impact and business benefits.
- Be associated with our trusted heritage Royal brand. We’ve over 125 years’ experience since we formed in 1891.
- Get your message out beyond your own customer-base by reaching and engaging with our drowning prevention communities across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Be supported by a dedicated account manager who will work with you to create a bespoke partnership tailored to meet your needs. Whether or not your organisation has worked with a charity before, we’ll make it easy for you to get involved.
- Make a real social impact, enhance your corporate social responsibility reputation and secure positive PR.
Ways to partner with us
There are many ways that your organisation can work with RLSS UK.
Your organisation can help us prevent drowning by choosing RLSS UK as your Charity of the Year.
Strengthen your brand purpose by including a donation to RLSS UK when a product or service is purchased.
Pick a date and pick a programme. We’ll come in and deliver an engaging session to your employees. Options include our Summer Holiday Family Safety Session, Save a Life Workshops, First Aid at Work and National Water Safety Management Programme.
Get in touch
Want to know more about becoming a corporate partner? Call us on 0300 323 0096 or email [email protected]