How to vote
- You can start reading candidates’ online profiles to get a feel for who you want to vote for.
- Please add: [email protected] to your email contacts/safe senders list, to ensure your voting links arrive safely in your inbox.
- Voting is being administered on RLSS UK’s behalf by the independent Electoral Reform Services (ERS).
- On Wednesday 6 June 2018, the ERS will email all RLSS UK individual members (16-years-old and over) with the ERS weblink and prepopulated security code. This email will come from [email protected]
- You can vote online anytime from Wednesday 6 June until 10.00am on Thursday 28 June.
- Click on the ERS weblink provided in your email on Wednesday 6 June and place your votes.
If you have any questions about the voting process, please email: [email protected] or call Andrea Roberts on 0300 3230 096.
Voting documents that are shared on the ERS website are also available here to refer to after you have placed your vote. The accounts being presented for 2017 for RLSS UK are currently unsigned by the independent auditors. This is due to some outstanding information and documentation that needs to be provided to the auditors. Full information will be provided at the RLSS UK Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 30 June 2018. The accounts will be signed on 30 August 2018 and will be emailed to all members no later than 7 September 2018.
Voting results will be announced on Saturday 30 June (at RLSS UK’s AGM within our annual conference programme and on RLSS UK’s social media shortly after the AGM).
This is your chance to have your say – please do use your vote.
Key Dates for 2018
Monday 16 April 2018
Trustee application date opens with Trustee Application Pack and Trustee Application Form available to download from the Essential Documents page.
Between Monday 16 April and Sunday 29 April 2018
Expressions of interest to be emailed to [email protected]. Phone calls between a current RLSS UK Trustee and potential candidates held to make clear governance duties of a Trustee.
Tuesday 8 May 2018 (Midnight)
Trustee Application Form and photo deadline.
Wednesday 6 June 2018
‘One Member One Vote’ voting opens online
Thursday 28 June 2018 (10:00am)
‘One Member One Vote’ voting closes
Saturday 30 June 2018
RLSS UK’s Annual General Meeting, including voting results and installation of Trustees
Friday 28 September 2018
New Trustee inductions
Saturday 29 September 2018
Trustee board meeting
Saturday 8 December 2018
Trustee board meeting
Trustee Application Pack and Trustee Application Form
Youth Advisor Pack and Application Form
Relevant Governing Documents