It was with great regret that we had to postpone the 2018 edition of the RLSS UK Open Water Festival due to issues outside our immediate control.
We have now considered all the options available to re-position the event within the 2018 season and reluctantly come to the conclusion that we have no option other than cancellation. We realise this will be a disappointment to you and offer our sincere apologies for this. Please note we are planning to run the event in 2019 so please keep an eye on this page for further updates.
We are hoping to secure a date for 2019 by this Autumn. If you had booked on to the 2018 event you will be the first to hear of any updates but if you have any questions in the meantime please email: [email protected]