Job Title: Customer Services Deputy Manager
Hours: 35 hours a week – Monday to Friday- 9am to 5pm
Location: Based at Worcester Headquarters. Travel in relation to responsibilities set out in the role will be required when necessary. Weekend and evening work may also be necessary.
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
Job Purpose: To manage the work of the customer service staff, ensuring that the customer service standards and needs of all departments of the Society are met. The Customer Services deputy manager will manage the escalation process for all the technical queries.
Key Tasks: To support the Customer Service Manager in all tasks. To conduct and document selected staff 121’s and Strengths focused feedback sessions. Take the lead in awards process and improvement plans and KPI development. Take the lead in call improvement feedback sessions. To run the customer services department in the absence of the Customer Services manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To demonstrate and uphold the Society’s values and behavioral standards at all times.
- Manage the work of the Customer Services Team, ensuring that high quality advice and technical support is being given to all customers, whether that be through the team’s responses or using the escalation process.
- Support the Customer Services Manager in setting and regularly reviewing service standards for all customer service and technical issues.
- Take a lead role in suggesting how FAQs can be communicated in an effort to drive down call volumes without compromising the information we make available to our customers.
- Ensure that all services provided through the Customer Services Team meet all external standards required, such as Ofqual and GDPR standards.
- Find solutions and resolve day-to-day issues that arise through customer service channels.
- Make recommendations to programme/product developers, representing the feedback received into the Customer Services Team from external and internal sources.
- Through participation in product development and practical training, be fully informed on programme and technical development within the Society to inform the Customer Services Team.
- Conduct and document all performance/absence related meetings.
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with a range of organisations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Great organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and highly organised.
- Track record of managing people.
- Good IT skills in multiple platforms.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage those working under pressure.
- Experience of working within awarding organisations and regulatory structures, especially regarding qualifications management.
- Extensive knowledge of RLSS UK and IQL UK products and services.
- Knowledge of current policy issues and developments in education and training.
- Wider leisure industry experience.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended to outline indication of areas of activity and responsibility and will be amended in light of the changing needs of the organisation.
Benefits: Private health membership, pension scheme, full staff development programme, Group Life Policy and a Public Transport Incentive Scheme.
Recruitment Process: To apply, please send you CV to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is Monday 19th February 2018.