Operation Ouch! are making a new episode called the Ouch Awards.
Award winning CBBC series Operation Ouch! are making a new episode called the Ouch Awards.
We want to recognise medical heroes aged between 6-16 and tell their stories with a chance to feature in the next series and win an experience with the Doctors. Youngsters can be nominated for five different award categories but we’re particularly keen to hear from those in the ‘First Aid’ or ‘999’categories:
- OUCH! FIRST AID AWARD (Correctly used first aid when someone needed help)
- OUCH! 999 AWARD (Calling the emergency services and saved a life)
- OUCH! BIG HEART AWARD (Cared for a relative or campaigned for a charity)
- OUCH! PERSONAL COURAGE AWARD (Shown great courage in overcoming a medical condition or done something extraordinary)
- OUCH! PETS TO THE RESCUE AWARD (A pet who has saved a life by alerting their owners)
Do you know anyone who might be suitable to be nominated for an award?
As part of the show, we would have the children talk us through what they did during the life saving moment as well as meeting the emergency service staff that supported them.
To nominate someone, or if you know someone who might be interested in entering themselves or a loved one, our application form can be found through the BBC link below. Feel free to share, whether this be internally or via social media online too.