NRASTC / ATSPRA Trainer Assessor
NRASTC / ATSPRA Trainer Assessors are responsible for the delivery of RLSS UK National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches and Aquatic Therapy Shallow Pool Rescue Award courses throughout the UK and overseas.
How do I become an NRASTC / ATSPRA Trainer Assessor?
If you are an existing RLSS UK Pool Lifeguard Trainer Assessors, we have a simple and cost effective pathway to upskill in order to deliver RLSS UK NRASTC / NRASTC LIGHT / ATSPRA courses.
An online update is all that is required to become an NRASTC / ATSPRA Trainer Assessor. Simply visit RLSS Direct by clicking here and register your details.
Upon successful registration, you will be directed to the online payment system. A fee of £25, payable online will give you access to the Trainer Assessor resource download area where you can find everything you need to run NRASTC / NRASTC LIGHT / ATSPRA courses. A copy of the latest NRASTC/ATSPRA candidate pack will also be posted to your home address.
If you are not an existing RLSS UK Pool Lifeguard Trainer Assessors a short course is required.
Please visit Course Finder to find an NRASTC / ATSPRA Trainer Assessor course in your area. The course will be 4 days and you will learn and be assessed as competent in the following areas:
- Day1- Train the trainer
- Day 2- Train the Assessor
- Day 3- CPR and AED (training and assessing)
- Day 4- Training and Assessing NRASTC / NRASTC LIGHT / ATSPRA
To enrol on a NRASTC / ATSPRA Trainer Assessor course you will need to meet the following Pre Requisites:
- Be a current RLSS UK Pool Lifeguard Trainer Assessor
- Hold one of the following: a current: RLSS UK National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches, RLSS UK Aquatic Therapy Shallow Pool Rescue Award or RLSS UK National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Hold current RLSS UK Membership
- Be at least 18 years of age