First Aid Qualifications
As the UK’s leading training provider of Pool Lifeguard qualifications and training in water safety, IQL UK offer a wide range of high quality, regulated First Aid qualifications.
The qualifications we offer include:
- Integrated National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and Emergency First Aid at Work
- Integrated National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and First Aid at Work
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work / First Aid at Work Renewal
- Paediatric Emergency First Aid
- Paediatric First Aid
Why choose the IQL UK First Aid Qualifications?
IQL UK, [the trading subsidiary of Royal Life Saving Society UK (RLSS UK)] offer a wide range of regulated first aid courses to help keep people safe both in the water and in the work place.
- IQL UK are the UK’s leading training provider of Pool Lifeguard qualifications and training in water safety
- The courses are available to all individuals and industries, are nationally recognised and are regulated
- Our courses help you comply with HSE’s first aid at work regulations
- IQL UK qualifications give you reassurance that your employees have the highest standard of skills
- Continuous support and resources available during and after completing the course
- You will be associated with a respected UK-wide charity – Royal Life Saving Society UK (RLSS UK)
- All profits are reinvested into providing water safety education and help save lives
- Opportunities to become an Approved Training Provider or Centre
- If you are an Approved Training Provider you will save costs of using an external training provider
- Generate income by delivering courses to external candidates. (Further information on becoming an Approved Training Provider/Centre CLICK HERE)
Where can I take RLSS UK First Aid Qualifications?
How can I Become a Trainer?
Want to become a First Aid Trainer Assessor? Click here to find out more.
RLSS UK First Aid qualifications meet the requirements for First Aid qualifications in England, Wales and Scotland.
RLSS UK First Aid qualifications may be delivered in other countries outside England, Wales and Scotland. Please note that RLSS UK qualifications may not be suitable for their First Aid needs as this is dependent on the legislation of individual countries. For example, the RLSS UK First Aid qualifications are not currently recognised in Northern Ireland due to Northern Ireland Health and Safety regulations and are therefore not currently deemed suitable for First Aid at Work needs.
IQL is part of the First Aid Awarding Body Forum. All regulated First Aid qualifications follow the same Assessment Principles for Regulated First Aid Qualifications. A copy of the document can be found here.