FAQ’s – MyPage
What is MyPage?
As a RLSS UK individual member, through MyPage you can:
- Check and update your contact details (e-mail, phone, address)
- Renew your Membership when due (credit/ debit card payment, with further payment options coming soon)
- View or download Lifesavers Magazines, Membership Newsletters and Member Insurance documents
- View all of your current qualifications and awards via the qualifications area.
- Download your Certificate of Authority (for those with training and assessing qualifications) which you can then save, print or e-mail onwards. This Certificate of Authority replaces the previous Card of Authority and will show both RLSS UK and IQL UK qualifications (where held).
If you would like to become a member, full information can be found at https://www.rlss.org.uk/support-us/members/
If your RLSS UK membership has lapsed, you can come back into membership by phoning RLSS UK Member Services on 0300 3230 096 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
I’m having problems logging-in to MyPage. Who should I contact?
If you are a current RLSS UK individual member, please check you are using your correct username and password.
Your username is your RLSS UK Society number (an 8 digit number starting with 3). Your RLSS UK Society number appears on any correspondence you have received from RLSS UK (e.g. certificates, membership card).
Your password will have been sent to you in your MyPage invite e-mail.
If you can’t find your MyPage log-in details or are still having problems logging-in, please e-mail [email protected] (stating your reason for e-mailing, full name, RLSS UK Society Number and Date of Birth). Once requested, MyPage log-in details will be e-mailed to you.
RLSS UK Member Services is also available on 0300 3230 096 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
Where is my Card of Authority?
As part of RLSS UK providing customers with convenient online services and contributing to a greener environment, RLSS UK has made changes to the way individuals provide proof of their trainer assessor and instructor qualifications.
Cards of Authority have been replaced with a Certificate of Authority.
RLSS UK individual members who have an e-mail address registered with RLSS UK can view and provide proof of their qualifications digitally via MyPage and RLSSUK MyApp (RLSS UK will not be posting a Certificate of Authority to these members).
For now, RLSS UK will still be posting a Certificate of Authority to those RLSS UK members who do not have an email address registered with RLSS UK (and to those non-members who just hold a Rookie Instructor qualification).